Salón del Cómic is returning in Valencia this year, between the 28th of February and 1st of March, at Feria Valencia, Hall 7.
Salón del Cómic Valencia is a festive, cultural act, that unites the national and international comic books, audiovisuals and video games industries.
An important part of the event is represented by activities organized especially for children. There, in an area of over 20 000 square meters (215 278 square feet), you will find comic book stores, bookshop exhibitions, comic book publishers, board game playing areas, playing sites, video games, and workshops. There will also be comic book creation activities.
Invited actors at Salón del Cómic
Jaime Lorente, who plays Denver in “La casa de papel”, will be present at the event on Sunday, the 1st of March.
Jack Quaid, who plays Marvel in “The Hunger Games”, will be present at the event on Saturday, the 29th of February and on Sunday, the 1st of March.
The actors will be available for taking photos with the participants. For more information and costs visit https://www.saloncomicvalencia.com/visitar/
Access for taking photos with the actors is permitted only with the entry ticket.
Event Schedule: Friday and Saturday, from 10:00 to 20:00; Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00
- Children aged 3 or younger: Free access
- Children between ages 4 and 14: 6 euros
- Children aged 14 or older: the cost varies depending on the chosen package
You can find more information on the event’s official website: https://www.saloncomicvalencia.com/
How to reach Feria Valencia
- By metro, line 2. If you want to find out how can go by metro from one part to a city to another part by metro, check here.
- By EMT bus, line 62. If you want to find out how can go by metro from one part to a city to another part by metro, check here.
- By tram, line 4
- By car (Avinguda de les Fires, s/n, 46035). Parking fee: 4 euros/day.
* The photo from the article is from my personal archive.