Between the 10th and 24th of August, a series of concerts will take place, in the inner courtyard of the Carmen Cultural Centre of Valencia, featuring performers such as: David Bisbal, Ara Malikian, Pablo López, Miguel Poveda, Dorian, Sofia Ellar and Los Secretos.
There will be 11 concerts in total, taking place between the 10th and 24th of August, at 21:30.
These concerts represent the first edition of the “Nits al Carme” series, an initiative in which artists of national and international renown, belonging to various musical genres perform concerts in an intimate and unique setting.
Tickets will be available beginning Tuesday the 7th of July, starting at 12:00, online from: nitsalcarme.com
The venue’s capacity is limited, access is done by following the sanitary protection regulations.
The location has ambient music and bar services to go along with every show.
“Centre del Carmen”, also known as the Carmen Cultural Centre, is a historic and cultural landmark in the old El Carmen district of the city of Valencia.
“Nits al Carme” 2020 concert schedule
Ara Malikian, the Spanish violinist of Armenian-Lebanese origin, that has gained international renown for his modern approach of interpreting music which ranges from classical to rock, will perform two shows accompanied by a piano, on the 18th and 19th of August.
Dorian, the Spanish band known for its sound, a mix of new wave, electronic music and indie rock, will be performing on the 20th of August.
Anglo-Spanish singer and songwriter Sofia Ellar will also perform two shows, on the 21st and 22nd of August and a third together with Los Secretos on the 24th of August.
The full schedule of the concerts is as follows:
– IZAL – Monday, the 10th of August and Tuesday, the 11th of August.
– Pablo López – Wednesday, the 12th of August.
– David Bisbal – Thursday, the 13th of August.
– Miguel Poveda – Sunday, the 16th of August.
– Ara Malikian – Tuesday, the 18th of August and Wednesday, the 19th of August.
– Dorian – Thursday, the 20th of August.
– Sofia Ellar – Friday, the 21st of August and Saturday, the 22nd of August.
– Los Secretos – Monday, the 24th of August.
How to reach the Carmen Cultural Centre
– Address: Calle Museo 2, 46003, Valencia, near the Serranos Towers.
– By EMT public transport busses: 94, 5, 19, 27, 98, 79, 80. You can find more information on the EMT company’s website, here.
– By Valenbisi, here. The closest station is no.2, Calle Salvador Giner C. Museo
* * *
Photo source: the show’s poster